Regional Intelligence Analysts Network
There is an important role for analysts across the South West to support health and care system change and transformation. The Regional Intelligence Analysts Network (RIAN) aims to provide learning, development, networking and collaboration opportunities for those analysts working in healthcare.
The RIAN was created by the South West Academic Health Science Network (SW AHSN) in collaboration with the Association of Professional Healthcare Analysts (AphA) and the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Peninsular Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care (PenCLAHRC).
The network welcomes all professional analysts within public sector organisations across the South West including, public health, local authority social care, voluntary and community organisations and social enterprises, who:
- Are responsible for data, information or performance analysis.
- Want to help shape a health and care system which supports service transformation and improvement.
What is the aim of the RIAN?
The RIAN will be committed to building skills and capacity within their workforce, to sharing ideas, expertise, techniques and tools to create a responsive workforce with the ability to identify insightful findings for service transformation and improvement.
Why should you join?
Do you want to discover new tools, resources and contacts to provide timely information and insight, which can inform the decisions that are influencing and driving health and care transformation?
Join to share learning, showcase innovative ways of working, collaborate on projects and keep up to date with opportunities.
You can join the RIAN knowledge hub by clicking here, registering for a free account and searching 'South West Regional Intelligence Analysts Network'.
We hold networking and development events. At these events you can:
- Take part in development sessions.
- Find out more about the training offer which is being developed to increase the skill and capacity of data and information analysts.
- Meet other analysts/specialists from health and care organisations who want to collaborate to share best practice, expertise, techniques and tools.
- Find out how your team/colleagues/organisation can benefit from joining the RIAN.
- Help shape a programme of training.
Subscribe to the RIAN email list
By signing up to this distribution list, you give consent to your personal data being processed in accordance with our privacy notice.
- What we do
- National programmes
- Patient Safety Collaborative
- Innovation Exchange