Call out for digital health leads, contributors and enthusiasts to join in with Digital Health Accelerator South West.
Are you enthusiastic about the potential for digital health? Do you have relevant skills, knowledge, connections, work in inspiring spaces, or simply know a few different approaches to support digital health innovators? Then come and join the support network, helping local digital health innovators as part of the Digital Health Accelerator – South West.
We work in England, UK covering the counties of Somerset, Devon and Cornwall, but you can join us from anywhere in the world and we would love to hear from you.
Selected supporters would need to commit between three to six hours between October 2018 and August 2019 to support local digital health innovators. This can be online or in person based on the type of activities we end up planning together.
As part of the Innovation Exchange Programme, we have a number of ways in which we support innovators working in digital health. This year we are running the Digital Health Accelerator (DHA) South West with our 2018/19 cohort. We will be holding interactive workshops, webinars and coaching panels to help them grow over the coming year. We would also like to signpost them to relevant events and activities that are already taking place in the South West and more widely as well.
Some of the areas that we will be specifically providing support on are:
- Engagement with professionals working in or knowledgeable about health and social care
- Refining products to meet health and social care need
- Showcasing innovations where they can meet people who can give them the right feedback
- Insights into market access and business development focusing on the health and care sector
- Connecting for research or evaluation as part of evidence generation on effectiveness or return on investment analysis.
We will be working with the Support Network to refine some of the activities or run additional sessions.
How it works
- Complete a short form to tell us about yourself and why you would like to join the DHA South West Support Network.
- If you are shortlisted, we will contact you for a 20-minute call so that we can find out more about each other and how we can work together.
- If you are selected, we will ask you to complete a 1-hour online induction and sign the necessary paperwork.
- If you have completed all of the above, we will work with you to shape your contributions and input to Digital Health Accelerator South West.
Please note that this call out is on a rolling monthly deadline as follows:
- 28 September 2018
- 19 October 2018
- 16 November 2018
We may close the call out earlier based on the number of applications we receive.
The benefits of joining the DHA South West Support Network:
- You will be connected to other digital health enthusiasts and we will help you stay updated with some of the latest developments in this fast-paced industry.
- You get to contribute to the learning and development of some of the innovators we support as they work hard to make a difference to health outcomes and experiences.
- We are looking to develop interactive methodologies and activities to support innovations entering our local and national health and social care, and we would love to have you involved in this process.
- You get to build up your experience of working on digital health projects for your own personal or professional development.
- You may be able to pitch and test out some of your event/activity ideas and approaches for supporting innovators.