Industry: Market Insight
Market Insight Surgeries: Bridging the Gap Between Industry and the NHS
Initial information and application process
Do you have a new product or technology ready for use in the NHS?
Are you trying to find your way through the healthcare system?
Struggling to make sense of NHS finances?
The AHSN Network’s Market Insight Surgeries can help. They aim to enable patients to benefit more quickly from innovative products, treatments and technologies. The South West AHSN is now offering surgeries to businesses interested in selling products to NHS organisations in the South West of England.
Designed for companies with products on or near to market, each Market Insight Surgery offers a confidential 60-minute discussion based on the following:
- Introduction to your product and how you could approach healthcare purchasers
- Assessing and improving your value proposition for NHS audiences
- The impact NHS funding might have on your plans to sell into the NHS
Advice is available for companies from every sector of the healthcare market.
We will be holding Market Insight Surgeries on the following dates:
26 October 2017
29 November 2017
25 January 2018
22 February 2018
29 March 2018
To find out more, and to book a Market Insight Surgery, please email email@example.com
- How we help NHS organisations
- How we help industry
- How we help charities & social enterprises
- Our innovation priorities
- Innovation Pathway