- You and your party must not transfer (or seek to transfer) tickets.
- You must inform the SW AHSN of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
- The event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket confirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. You will further consent at event registration, and there will be reminder notices displayed at the venue. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please alert a member of SW AHSN staff on the day.
Delivery and collection
- Tickets will be despatched to you electronically via email.
- If you do not inform us of the non-receipt of tickets within a reasonable time, we will have no liability to you.
- Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation, change or postponement of an event
- If the SW AHSN cancels an event or makes significant changes to the venue or date, we will try to inform you. This will usually be by email; in urgent cases it may be by phone.
Attending an event
- The SW AHSN has no responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
- Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements. The SW AHSN and venue have rights to refuse admission in certain circumstances.
- Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements, please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.