- This event has passed.
Unleashing large-scale change: A masterclass for leaders in health & care
March 13 at 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The South West Academic Health Science Network (SW AHSN) invites you to join a free, transformative one-day masterclass for leaders.
The SW AHSN, in collaboration with the Billions Institute and NHS England & Improvement, is bringing health and care leaders from across the country together for a day of exploring large-scale change and how to successfully spread innovation across complex systems.
The event will be led by international large-scale change expert Becky Margiotta and supported by local change leaders.
By the end of the session you will have:
- Learned from the experiences of an international large-scale change leader and her Model for Unleashing; an invaluable framework rooted in real experience of leading successful large-scale programmes and campaigns.
- Learned from the experience of local change experts who have developed their approaches through support from the SW AHSN’s Spread Academy.
- Learned how to bring about large-scale change and innovation in the health and social care system.
- A better understanding of your personal strengths and areas for development, including strategies to unleash the capabilities of the frontline to lead change.
- Built relationships with other leaders and benefit from knowledge sharing with peers across a diversity of sectors.
Please register your place via Eventbrite.
For more information on the SW AHSN’s partnership with the Billions Institute and previous participant feedback, please click here.