- This event has passed.
South West Patient Experience and Participation Conference
November 28 at 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
NHS England are hosting their first South West Patient Experience and Participation Conference.
This interactive day aims to provide opportunities to share knowledge and innovation in:
- Creative approaches to patient experience and engagement
- Exploring the link between staff and patient experience
- Improving the quality of patient experience and participation through an equality and health inequalities lens
- Looking at integrated personalisation being a driver for social change
- Share best practice and ideas from a national and local level.
We are also going to be launching our action learning approach to create a learning community for patient experience and participation.
This event will appeal to:
- Staff from CCGs and Providers who lead on Patient Experience, Engagement, Communications and Equalities, as well as HR leads and Commissioners
- Staff involved in STP Communication and Engagement work streams
- Healthwatch, Community groups and people interested in improving public engagement and patient experience
David McNally, Head of Experience of Care, will be the keynote speaker. David will cover what integrated care, NHS alignment and the long term plan means for experiences of care.
You can book online now. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
When you book please select the workshop options first, then press book now.