- This event has passed.
Point of Care Foundation: Experience Based Co-Design Open Workshop
27 November 2019
The Point of Care Foundation are running their next Experience Based Co-Design training day on 27th November 2019, at the Arlington Conference Centre in London. The workshop teaches participants how to use the Co-Design methodology to improve the delivery of their service and make it more responsive to patients’ wishes. The workshop will be led by some of the leading experts in the methodology, who have successfully led Co-Design projects in a range of NHS settings.
This comprehensive one-day course will include:
- intensive training in the Co-design methodology led by some of the top trainers and practitioners in the field
- tuition in how to capture the experiences of patients, carers and staff through discussion, observation and filmed interviews
- access to real life examples of successful Co-design projects
- practical instruction and exercises to prepare them for their project
- comprehensive study materials and practical guidelines
An introduction to the Experienced Based Co-Design Methodology can be found in this toolkit.
For further information and to register, please click here.
If you have any further questions, please contact The Point of Care Foundation on 0203 096 7843 or email@example.com.