- This event has passed.
Physical activity and osteoarthritis free public open day
August 11 at 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
At this event, you will find out about:
- current physical activity and osteoarthritis research
- current research into nutrition and osteoarthritis
- the main causes of osteoarthritis
- approaches to managing joint pain
- how arthritis therapy research trials are run in the NHS
- Arthritis Research UK – what does it do?
- an interactive website to help support people with joint pain
- the latest innovative devices to help people living with arthritis
A range of 20-minute sessions will run throughout the day, and include talks/demonstrations from experts within the Arthritis Research UK Centre for Sport, Exercise and Osteoarthritis and partners including Arthritis Research UK, Arthritis Research UK Pain Centre and Arthritis Action.
You can register online for free, and refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
This event is aimed at adults – children under 16 must be accompanied by at least one adult
For more information, contact on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0115 8231411.