- This event has passed.
Maternal and Neonatal Local Learning System
20 March 2019
This event aims to support the work of the Maternal and Neonatal (MatNeo) Health Safety Collaborative, bringing together our regional teams in an opportunity to learn, share and network in the following areas:
- MatNeo Waves 1,2 and 3 teams project updates and facilitated learning time
- The South West PReCePT team update and facilitated learning time
- Update on smoking cessation communications from December local learning system event
- Quality improvement (QI) knowledge sharing and input
- Life QI – opportunity to update, amend and improve projects using expert guidance
Facilitators will include members of the Q community, NHS improvement, and members from both the SW AHSN and MatNeo faculty.
If you are involved in any of the above areas, please save the date and join us. You can register online now.