Maternal and Neonatal Health Safety Collaborative Local Learning System
June 10 at 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
This event aims to support the work of the Maternal and Neonatal Health Safety Collaborative, bringing together our regional teams in an opportunity to learn, share and network in the following areas:
- Mat Neo Waves 1,2 and 3 teams project updates and facilitated learning time
- The South West PReCePT team update and facilitated learning time
- Update on smoking cessation system level project
- QI knowledge sharing and input
- Life QI – opportunity to update, amend and improve projects using expert guidance
Facilitators present will include members of the Q community, PHE, CCG, ODN, NSI improvement lead and both SW AHSN and mat neo faculty.
The event will start at 9.30am and lunch will be provided. More details will be sent out with the agenda to registered attendees.
You can register online now.
Places are limited at this event and we would kindly ask anyone who signs up to ensure they can attend, where reasonably possible.