- This event has passed.
Maternal and Neonatal Health Safety Collaborative Local Learning System
05 December 2018 at 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
This event aims to support the work of the Maternal and Neonatal Health Safety Collaborative, bringing together our regional teams in an opportunity to learn, share and network in the following areas:
- Quality improvement methodology and projects
- PReCePT programme
- South West Maternity and Neonatal Wave 2 project support
- Smoking Cessation
There will be opportunities for teams to showcase projects on the day.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Karen Luyt, Consultant Neonatologist and National Lead for PReCePT
- Will Lilley, Partnership Director at South West Academic Health Science Network
- Jo Lockyer, Senior Tobacco Control Programme Manager
Please note, this event is open to any recent users of the South West maternity services and their babies, as we welcome and encourage patient representation. Please contact Daniel.Hoult@swahsn.com to discuss any particular needs.