Health Innovation Network Digital and AI National Networking Event
November 26 at 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Health Innovation Network are excited to confirm the next Digital and AI national networking event, in which they will be showcasing some of the exciting work the Digital and AI group have been leading on and hear from experts across the AHSN’s and the NHS, including:
Lisa Hollins, Director of Innovation Delivery at NHSX. She is an experienced health leader and has worked in the NHS for over 25 years and has held regional and national roles in quality improvement and previously published a number of articles on quality improvement and efficiency.
Andrew Wilkinson, Director of Outpatients Transformation and Technology-enabled Improvement at NHS England/NHS Improvement. He is a health policy expert and specialist in delivering change, with experience in the NHS and consultancy.
James Freed, Chief Information Officer for Health Education England and is passionate about digital literacy and the professionalism of health informaticians across the health and care system.
- Digital and AI INN Strategic Planner – What’s on the agenda for the group in 20/21
- Hear the latest on the AI Investment fund.
- Digital Innovation Pathway v2, looking at the various current visual descriptions of AHSNs work
- Presentations from Lisa Hollins, NHSX and Andrew Wilkinson, NHSI on the Digital Outpatients Transformation Programme
- Learn more about Digital Ready Workforce Programme – How the AHSNs can be the delivery partners for innovations.
To find out more and to register, please click here.