- This event has passed.
NHS Confederation 2018
June 13 at 9:00 am - June 14 at 5:30 pm
The NHS Confederation’s annual conference and exhibition is a unique experience where health and social care leaders can face shared challenges, find practical solutions, celebrate past successes and shape future ones. With this in mind, this year’s event will concentrate on workforce, reform and the 70th birthday of the NHS.
These key themes will be supported by six focused strands: digital; transformation; integration; efficiency and productivity; workforce and leadership.
Through engaging workshops, keynote speeches, breakout sessions, seminars and panel discussions, the most senior leaders in health and social care will come together to address these key challenges and take home practical solutions.
Please click here for further information.
- More than 50 speakers including hard-to-reach industry experts, pioneering healthcare leaders and political figures.
- Networking dinner and morning fringe programme.
- More than 100 exhibitors to provide advice and support on overcoming your day-to-day operational challenges.
- Further your professional development: exchange ideas, debate topical issues and share solutions.
- Expand your professional network and discover what works: learn new strategies, tools and techniques to help you, your organisation and local area