- This event has passed.
External: Digital Health Leadership Summit, 2018 – Leading digital transformation in health and care
March 15 at 9:00 am - March 16 at 5:00 pm
The Digital Health Leadership Summit is a unique two-day residential high-level leadership summit and networking event for invited digital leaders from across the NHS. The 2018 event will focus on the leadership skills required to successfully lead digital transformation.
Now in its third year, the Summit brings together CCIOs, CIO and other digital health leaders with NHS senior executives to exchange best practice and ideas, collaborate to more effectively implement digital strategies in order to meet the triple challenges of improving quality, efficiency and productivity.
What to expect
- Inspirational guest leadership speakers
- Keynote and plenary sessions in informal cabaret-style seating
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Interactive leadership workshops – facilitated by NHS Digital Academy
- Panel debates with sponsors, national speakers and digital health leaders
- Networking dinner and full social programme
- The opportunity to schedule meetings with fellow delegates in advance
- Interactive voting tools and question submission tools.
Programme highlights will include sharing lessons and experience from a range of digital pioneers, including Global Digital Exemplars, Fast Followers, Connected Health Cities and Vanguards. Leaders from other industries will also share their insights into how to successfully harness digital transformation.
Summit workshops will include: building the board business case for digital investment; why boards must demand user centred design; planning for the creative destruction of the NHS, and an NHS Digital Academy primer.
For more information or to register for the event, please click here.