Deteriorating Patient Safety Network Workshop
June 30 at 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
About this event
Would you like to collaborate across the South West to identify, learn and share best practice for managing deterioration?
Come and join us at this virtual Deteriorating Patient Safety Network Workshop! Register here.
To reduce deterioration-associated harm by improving the prevention, identification, escalation and response to physical deterioration, through better system co-ordination and as part of safe and reliable pathways of care.
– Learn about the Managing Deterioration elements of the National Patient Safety Strategy
– Collaboratively identify the regional priorities for recognising and managing deterioration
– Look ahead to define and maximize organisational and system level impact
– Agree the purpose, direction and content of the network moving forward
– Broaden and deepen knowledge of Safety Culture, Human Factors and QI methodology
– Maximise patient and carer participation and integration into our work
Who is invited?
Those who work in ICS organisations across Somerset, Devon and Cornwall involved in patient deterioration in non-care home settings:
- County Council Leads
- Learning Disability settings (care at home)
- Mental health settings
- Primary care
- Ambulance Services
- Informal carers
- Acute Trusts
- Community Hospitals
- Nursing teams delivering care in community settings
- Domiciliary carers