- This event has passed.
A Practical Guide to Human Factors in Healthcare
23 September 2019
Aimed at Clinicians and Managers, this national conference will provide a practical guide to human factors in healthcare, and how a human factors approach can improve patient care, quality, process and safety.
This conference will enable you to:
- Network with colleagues who are working to embed a human factors approach
- Learn from outstanding practice in using human factors and ergonomics to improve patient safety and quality
- Reflect on national developments and learning
- Understand the tools and methodology
- Develop your skills in training and educating frontline staff in human factors
- Understand how you can improve patient safety incident investigation by using a human factors approach
- Learn from case studies demonstrating the practical application of human factors
- Self assess and reflect on your own practice
- Gain CPD accreditation points contributing to professional development and revalidation evidence
PLUS: There will be an opportunity to hear from Medled in the pre-conference supplier showcase session.
For further information, please email email@example.com
To register, please click here.
There is a 20% discount available – simply quote ref: hcuk20sh when booking.